Thursday, August 11, 2011

"10 Day You Challenge--post 3". "8 Fears"!!!!!!!

Fears !!!http://10.136.210.143:8080/54645.gif Yeowww .. Even when I write this word . I feel shaky and scared !! K But when I give a second thought like Harry potter “I Fear the Fear most” ,like when he looks at boggart it turns to dementor !!! J

For Non HP folks -- > [boggart is a shape-shifting creature that takes on the form of the viewer's worst fear]

[A dementor is a Dark creature, considered one of the foulest to inhabit the world. Dementors feed off human happiness, and thus cause depression and despair to anyone near them]. I Fear the fear most but the sources which generate fear are sometimes many sometimes None!! I show vigor at times and am quite a cissy-missy many a times!

Ø Energy Drainers: I fear them a lot. They are as good as Dementors!! Trying to demotivate you all the while. Trying to magnify your negatives , pulling you down , making you feel hollow. Well theres nothing much to say about them. I have spoken a lot on them. I shoo them away may be with the help of a patronus (some nice feelings and people around).

[For NON HP Folks-- A Patronus is a kind of positive force, and for the wizard who can conjure one, it works something like a shield, with the Dementor feeding on it, rather than him. In order for it to work, you need to think of a memory. Not just any memory, a very happy memory, a very powerful memory… Allow it to fill you up... lose yourself in it... then speak the incantation "Expecto Patronum"."]

Ø Fear of people who install fear in U: I can’t elaborate the varieties in it!! There are these terrorists and all kind of criminals who make innocents disappear like puff of a smoke and I can’t mention few things here. FEW PEOPLE install fear in a fashionable way by sending Fwd mails by showing “LIFE AFTER DEATH SCENES” and how you are burnt in hell if you are not god fearing ! ! Engulfing fear around peace, divinity and gentler things is something which I never understand and have stopped understanding! I can neither fight nor overcome this fear!

Ø Fear of losing people: This fear used to grip me a lot earlier!! Wanted to mention it as I had it for long (may be I still have itK). Am kinda used to good-byes now!! While leaving school and some age old friends I realized bidding Farewell is not my cup of tea when I had shed tears very easily!!!Later on there were many such junctures and I GOT USED to it. But still the fear sustains. May be this is the reason I sometimes fear of getting too close to the most likeable people!!

Ø Fear of getting old: When I see old age homes or for that matter the elder citizens (retired folks) at home! I fear THE IDLE LIFE a lot!! Sometimes it feels like “THE IDEAL LIFE” is over. Its fine if you stay occupied with few works!!But I fear WHAT IF I STAY TOTALLY IDLE? What if I AM LEFT LONELY? What if my hair is totally grey? and there is NONE AT HOME!! Sorry if am giving U jolts J but I do have such fears :D – ( Few days back some one wrote even when I turn 80 and am swinging in my old rocking chair I will be reading Harry potter ;)—May be I can do this!!! Slowly, feebly turning page by page. The 7 books may keep me alive for 7 more years :P )

Ø Fear of Memory Loss: Sometimes I get so overloaded with thoughts and ideas (mostly before or after sleep: P )that I feel When I wake up I will forget everything including "who am i?"!! or at times like some short term memory loss I may forget in next half hr. Sometimes I have an instant urge to pen down the thoughts as and when I get them. its not possible all the times and when I try recollecting them later they aren’t that effective.

Ø Fear of getting adapted: I can’t easily get adapted to a new place, new people, new food , new climate. It’s not actually a fear but U Can say DISCOMFORT. If I shift to a new place it takes me at least 3-4 days to get a proper night’s sleep J

Ø Fear of being able to easily trust people: This quality has not helped much! And most of the times the stark realization is being nice takes you nowhere. Doesn’t mean being rude takes U some where !! :D You have to just keep oscillating between both depending on situation and sometimes it feels that you should JUST NOT REACT!!I often think Life is flowery bedded and then realize one shouldn’t trust blindly! But sometimes our whims , reflexes act fastest and decide for us!!

That’s it I CANT THINK Of many more fears May be I need to end the number with 8!!

Ø Fear of Food cravings: With lavish spread of food in a city like hyderabad this is the commonest fear anyone has ;) ;) Tempting the taste buds and then feel guilty :P ! If I go to a wedding I try hard to not give a head turn in the direction of that favourite pastry or kheer or many varieties of spicy chicken. But if the whiff is too strong and pulls me like a snake charmer pulls the snake well You know the consequences right :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this ? I always love to hear back. A comment or a brickbat boosts me to write more but the mud slinging shall be promptly vacuumed.

Thanks for your time :)

"When God Spoke to Me!"

Is it for the love of God, you do what you do? Or is it your hunger to wake up something sleeping within you? What do you mean to do with th...