Friday, August 12, 2011

"10 Day You Challenge--post 4". "7 Wants"!!!!!!!


7 Wants!!

!! Now comes the most favourite part of the challenge …7 Wants !! I was waiting for this one
http://10.136.210.143:8080/smile.bmp
Seven Whoaa ..Number feels Magical!!!J Ole Ole
Here I go
* I badly need/want a “Thought Machine” [Like a magic quill Kind] which can read my thoughts and simultaneously type them out in a word doc or on a paper. It’s a pain to type ! It should read my thoughts as if am dictating and pen them down with the needed editions and truncations ;)

* I want to write a book whatever might be the time I take I gotta do it!

* Whenever a weekend comes there are many Hangouts but to me an ideal hangout will be a still lake side or river side[Not like the smelly Hussain sagar] with colorful pebbles , waves touching your feet gently and gentle breeze letting your hair fly , where you can sit , spread a mat lie down , listen to music and relax [a drizzle is always welcome]. I would want to go to such a place at least once in a month and to a sea shore at least once in a quarter. Planning to go soon :)

* I want to visit any serene hill station frequently and stay away from pollution , buzz and people

* I want to learn skating!!!This would be very silly to say but when I saw Salman and Raveena Skating when I was in school in the song “ Kabhi tu chaila lagta hai from Pathar ke phool” I wanted to learn skating and joined the summer classes in the near by town club but I FORGOT NOW how to skate ! So wanna learn again.

* I want to learn Sketching. I do pencil sketches but want to excel in it and want to learn stitching and painting from my mom who excels in it.

* I want to sing!!!I mean seriously learn singing!! Not to participate in “Indian Idol” or “X-factor” but I believe I have a good voice 
Good evening!!
HAPPY LONG WEEKEND

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this ? I always love to hear back. A comment or a brickbat boosts me to write more but the mud slinging shall be promptly vacuumed.

Thanks for your time :)

"When God Spoke to Me!"

Is it for the love of God, you do what you do? Or is it your hunger to wake up something sleeping within you? What do you mean to do with th...